Monday, November 22

Winter Park Harvest Festival | Winter Park Florida Event Photographer

I got to spend another beautiful Fall Florida day in Winter Park, this time photographing the Winter Park Harvest Festival 2010 in downtown Winter Park, Florida. Here are some highlights of the day. Of course, I have thrown in some of my favorite shots of people's pets from the day...anyone who knows me knows I can't resist stopping and taking those! :)

Of course, the day was also an excuse to try out my new Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 lens. I was pleasantly surprised with it, to say the least. Looks like it will be a "keeper," and it just may be my new portrait lens.

Click here to view all my shots from the Festival and the Winter Park Farmers Market (hey, I was in the area, so of course I had to visit it too).

Pumpkin on Hay

No Harvest Festival would be complete without pumpkins and harvest corn.

Harvest Corn


And, a little entertainment for the day.

Entertainment / Band

I got sucked into the delicious looking offerings of Bee's Knees Sweet Treats, and ended up buying more than I really needed...LOL! They were so good!

Bee's Knees Sweet Treats Desserts

Bee's Knees Sweet Treats Desserts

Bee's Knees Sweet Treats Desserts

And my favorites...pet pictures!

Parrot and Owner

Dog

Dog

Dog

Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...